Have you ever dreamed of owning a sprawling estate on dozens of acres of land? What if a couple of pools, a 9,700-square -foot home and a guest house were part of the package? Well if this interests you, then you may want to get your bid ready for Target Auction Co.’s auction of a 57-acre estate in Madison.
Take a look at this amazing estate in Madison
The property is located at 1433 Hughes Rd, Madison, AL 35758. Not only does this property include nearly 60 acres of land, but it also includes:
- A home with more than 9,700 square feet of living space, 5 total bedrooms, smart home technology, green home efficiency (solar/geothermal), detached garage with guest house and three outdoor kitchens.
- Heated indoor pool and outdoor pools, infinity cocktail pool.
- A double-sided fireplace and beams made from Douglas fir trees on the property occupy the living and dining areas and reclaimed wood from a pottery mill in Ohio was used for the flooring.
- A 3-acre lake, several ponds, streams, and hundreds of picture-perfect trees.
- A lakeside pavilion complete with outdoor kitchen, fire pit and bathroom.
- A beautiful barn for storing equipment (or doing events), a three-bay workshop with office, a greenhouse with aquaponics growing system and a spiral fruit orchard.
How and when to bid on this property
Auction: Online bidding begins April 18th at 9AM and concludes Thursday, April 28th at 11AM. Bidders are required to register to place bids by submitting a valid credit card. There is no charge to your credit card to register to bid. Real estate cannot be purchased using a credit card.
Buyer’s Premium: A 10 percent Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid to determine the Total Contract Price paid by the Purchaser.
Terms of Sale: A contingency-free contract must be executed by purchaser immediately following the auction ending. The purchase terms are a 10% non-refundable down payment due by 4:00 pm CT the following day with the remaining balance due within 30 days.
Buyer Agent Compensation Available: A 3 percent commission is available for representing the purchaser.
Property Tours: April 13, 16, 20, 23 and 27 from 11AM until 4PM. An appointment is required. Please call 800-476-3939 to schedule your private viewing.
Follow Hville Blast on Facebook and Instagram, and be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you don’t miss announcements on what’s happening in and around Huntsville.
You must be logged in to post a comment.