You’re in luck, Huntsville—we’ve gathered all the top St. Patrick’s Day events for you.
While we can’t guarantee there’ll be gold at the end of these celebrations, we know you’ll find plenty of good times, drink specials, amazing music and unique menus. Read on for all the details.
1. UCP’s An Irish Evening
Huntsville’s United Cerebral Palsy will host an unforgettable night of Irish food, local drink samples, Celtic entertainment and green attire. All proceeds will go directly to UCP and serve over 1,000 North Alabama families affected by a disability.
- When: Friday, March 10, 6-9PM
- Where: Historic Depot Roundhouse, 320 Church Street, Huntsville, AL 35801
- Buy tickets
2. St. Patrick’s Day Parade
The Ellen McAnelly Memorial St. Patrick’s Day Parade is back for its 46th year in Huntsville. This year’s parade will have a new route, and the primary viewing area will be around the Courthouse Square.
- When: Saturday, March 11, 11AM
- Where: Downtown Huntsville, 100 North Side Square, Huntsville, AL 35801
3. Yellowhammer Brewing St. Patrick’s Celebration
It’s green beer time again! At Yellowhammer’s Irish celebration, they’ll have fun Celtic beers, live music, new merch, giveaways and more.
- When: Saturday, March 11, 12-8PM
- Where: 2600 Clinton Ave W, Huntsville, AL
4. Kegs + Eggs at Straight to Ale
Start your St. Patrick’s off right at Straight to Ale by feasting at their breakfast buffet. Then, you can come back to the brewery for the official afterparty of the downtown parade.
- When: Saturday, March 11, 9AM-11PM
- Where: 2610 Clinton Avenue NW, Huntsville, AL
5. St. Patrick’s Day Fun Run
If you want to work off all the Irish treats, check out the St. Patrick’s Day Fun Run. Make sure to come dressed in green, and keep your eye out for the green beers at the end of the road.
- What: both 3 + 5-mile road races
- When: Thursday, March 16, 6PM
- Where: Fleet Feet Huntsville, 2722 Carl T Jones Suite 2B Huntsville, AL 35802
- Register now
6. Black Market Haggis St. Patrick’s Day Show
This is not your typical St. Patty’s Day concert. The free Black Market Haggis show will start off featuring 45 minutes of traditional Irish music and conclude with a hands-on workshop of the bodhrán. Up to 35 drums and tippers will be provided.
- When: Dragon’s Forge Cafe, 2211 Seminole Dr SW Studio 2073, Huntsville, AL 35805
- Where: Friday, March 17, 5:30-7:30PM
7. St. Patrick’s Party Weekend at The Camp
The camp has the ultimate St. Patrick’s weekend celebration, featuring green drinks, Irish food specials, no cover charge and a family + pet-friendly atmosphere.
- Where: The Camp, 5909 University Dr NW, Huntsville, AL 35805
- When: All day Friday, March 17-Saturday, March 18
8. St. Patrick’s Day Party at Casual Pint
A special Irish menu, amazing live music, and Guiness on tap all day—you don’t want to miss the Celtic celebration at Casual Pint.
- Where: 2 Off Broadway Street NW Huntsville, AL 35806
- When: Friday, March 17, 6PM
9. 80s St. Patrick’s Party at Innerspace Brewing
Perhaps the most unique St. Patty’s Day event is the 80s-themed party at Innerspace Brewing. Not only are you to wear green but you’re to do it in 80s style while jamming to the decade’s top tunes.
- When: Friday, March 17, 7PM-midnight
- Where: Innerspace Brewing, 2414 Clinton Avenue W, Huntsville, AL
Want more info and updates on what’s happening in and around Huntsville? Follow us on Facebook, TikTok and Instagram, and be sure to subscribe to our newsletter.
You must be logged in to post a comment.