Toyota Field in Madison, home of the Rocket City Trash Pandas, will host another kind of “home team” this season when the University of Alabama baseball team comes to town to play Middle Tennessee State.
The game is scheduled for March 28. Here are some more details:
Alabama is the home team at Toyota Field
The match-up marks the first journey to Madison for the Alabama baseball team and will be the third SEC baseball game in Toyota Field history, with the first two being hosted by Auburn.
However, Crimson Tide baseball coach Brad Bohannon said he is excited to be the home team while hosting MTSU at Toyota Field.
“We are so excited to play at Toyota Field, home of the Rocket City Trash Pandas, on Tuesday, March 28. There are a ton of Alabama fans in the northern part of the state, and this will provide them with an opportunity to see Alabama Baseball up close without having to make the drive to Tuscaloosa. We can’t wait to come play in a great venue in front of a huge Alabama crowd.”Alabama Head Coach Brad Bohannon
First pitch is scheduled for 6PM with all gates at Toyota Field opening at 4:30PM.
How to get tickets
So, do you want to head to Toyota Field March 28 and cheer on the Tide? Well you will need to wait until tickets go on sale Jan. 27 at 9AM. And there are some restrictions in place:
- Trash Pandas season ticket holders have the first priority to purchase their own seats for the game.
- On January 20, Alabama season ticket holders will then have an opportunity to purchase tickets.
- Tickets will then go on sale to the general public on January 27 at 9AM.
- Fans interested in a general public pre-sale opportunity can fill out a form to receive early access to purchase tickets at trashpandasbaseball.com/rolltide.
- Parking is available through Clutch! for $6.75 in advance starting on January 27. Parking increases to $10 on the day of the game and is available upon entry to the Toyota Field parking lot.
Want more info and updates on what’s happening in and around Huntsville? Follow us on Facebook, TikTok and Instagram, and be sure to subscribe to our newsletter.
You must be logged in to post a comment.