Supporting local businesses and being able to relax a little more this Thanksgiving? Sound like a win-win to us.
These 25 places in Huntsville have you covered with all the Thanksgiving essentials—plus some fun additions you might not have thought of. Huntsville’s got something for everyone, including those that just want to eat their Thanksgiving out, those that want to order it to-go and those that need vegan or gluten-free options.
Want to skip the cooking and the mess altogether? Here’s the places you can dine-in on Thanksgiving day and still get all the flavors of turkey day.
- Commerce Kitchen: Nov. 24, 10:30AM-4PM. Choose a starter, entree, side and dessert for $60 per person. Reserve a spot by calling 256-382-6622. (They’re also offering take-out options!)
- Cotton Row: Nov. 24, 11AM-4PM. Enjoy a three-course meal complete with traditional turkey and cornbread dressing for $70 per person. Reserve a spot here. (they’re also offering take-out options!)
- Grille on Maine: Nov. 24, 11AM-4PM. Choose a starter and an entree and get all the classic fixings and desserts for $60 per person. Reserve a spot by calling 256-829-5858. (They’re also offering take-out options!)
- Rhythm on Monroe: Nov. 24, 3-8PM. Choose a starter and side to go with your cajun turkey with stuffing and cranberry relish for $43.95 ($18.95 for children 12 and under). Reservations are suggested! Call 256-551-2311.
- Lake Guntersville State Park: Nov. 24, 10:30AM-3PM. Enjoy a bountiful buffet while enjoying the beautiful Lake Guntersville State Park. $32 for adults, $19 for children ages 4-10, free for children 3 and under. Make a reservation by calling 256-571-5440 ext. 0 or 256-505-6604.
- Holiday Inn Research Park: Nov. 24, 10:30AM-2PM. This Thanksgiving brunch buffet will have everything you could want (even the omelet and waffle stations will be open). $27.95 for adults, $24.95 for seniors, $11.95 for children ages 5-12. Call 256-830-0600 to reserve a spot!
- City Cafe Diner: Nov. 24, 6AM-10PM. City Cafe Diner will be serving a traditional turkey dinner, along with breakfast all day and their regular menu.
Pre-order and pickup
Would you rather eat Thanksgiving in the comfort of your own home (specifically near a couch where you can sprawl out afterwards)? You’ve got plenty of options there.
- Jackson Center: The Jackson Center is offering “Thanksgiving Curbside” with all the Thanksgiving classics. Order here by Nov. 18, 3PM. Pickup is Nov. 23, 12-2PM.
- Urban Cookhouse: Get Urban Cookhouse’s orange rolls on your holiday table! Call 256-585-3052 to order through Nov. 22. Pickup is Nov. 23, 10:30AM-2:30PM.
- Good Company Cafe: So many options to choose from—from the classics to more creative options. Order here before Nov. 18, 3PM. Pickup is Nov. 23-24.
- Moe’s Original BBQ: Get a whole smoked turkey and pan sides, including the sides that they serve on the regular! Call 256-881-1227 to order.
- Ted’s Bar-B-Q: This one’s just for the meat, but the special trip will be worth it. Call 256-536-5002 to order a whole smoked turkey, smoke turkey breast or smoked ham.
- Tamarind Island Grille: Jerk turkey and sides? Sounds like a fun Thanksgiving table to me. Plus, they offer vegan options! Call 256-417-2976 to order.
- Bubby’s Diner: This one’s got turkey and all the casseroles you could want. Call 256-513-8080 to order by Nov. 21. Pickup is Nov. 23, 10AM-7PM.
- Cajun Steamer: Fried turkey. Enough said. (But, if you want us to say more, they also have some amazing Cajun sides). Call 256-533-5503 before Nov. 18. Pickup is Nov. 23 until 2PM.
- Tim’s Cajun Kitchen: Fried turkey again (and cajun again). So, you’ve got options. Call 256-533-7589 to order!
- Purveyor: They’re cooking up cornbread dressing (my favorite) and more at Purveyor. Order here by Nov. 18. Pickup is at Famous Eleanor’s on Nov. 24.
- The Standard Social Market: All orders come with fresh sourdough bread? I’m all for it. Call 256-270-7268 to order your turkey, ham or beef tenderloin along with some scrumptious-sounding sides and desserts.
- Main Street Cafe Madison: They’ve got all the options for all the classic mains, sides and desserts. Order using their catering menu until Nov. 18. Pickup is Nov. 23.
- Phat Sammy’s: Their “Phamsgiving Feast” includes some fun twists on the classics, like kimchi mac and cheese. Call 256-489-0232 by Nov. 19 to order. Pickup is Nov. 23 by 3PM.
- Edgar’s: Edgar’s Thanksgiving bundles are back! They offer brown sugar glazed ham and classic sides (and, of course, their famous desserts!). You can order through their website. Pickup will be Nov. 22-23.
- Jell’s 4 Ever BBQ: Get your Thanksgiving meat straight from the smoker. Call 256-384-4543 to order before Nov. 17. Pickup is Nov. 22, 10AM-2PM.
Gluten-free and vegan options
There’s even plenty of options for the plant-based and gluten-free folks around the Thanksgiving table.
- Mason Dixon Bakery & Bistro: This one’s for all our gluten-free friends. Nothing’s off limits at Mason Dixon! Order here and choose a pickup day—Nov. 19, 22 or 23.
- The Veggie: The Veggie is working their magic for vegan Thanksgiving staples. Here’s the guide to all their holiday catering. You can fill out the form here to order by Nov. 17. Pickup is Nov. 22, 4-7PM and Nov. 23, 2PM-5PM.
- Hippea Camper: All the classic sides, made vegan (even mac n’ cheese!). Order here by Nov. 16, 5PM. Pickup is Nov. 23 at Beezr from 11AM-1PM.
- Vujee Vegan: Lots of vegan options, including a single dinner! Order by emailing email@example.com by Nov. 10, 12PM. Pickup will be Nov. 23, 10AM-12PM at the address listed on your order’s invoice.
- CKB 360 Wellness Juicery & More: Did you know this juicery also cooks up an all-vegan Thanksgiving menu? You can order by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by Nov. 10. Pickup is Nov. 22, 5:30-7PM.
So, we’ve got all the essentials covered for everyone around the table. But, if you want to take it to the next level, here’s some fun additions to your table.
- The Moon Bakeshop: Pre-order a 100% handmade apple chess, Southern pecan, chocolate chip pecan, salted maple or pumpkin cheesecake pie. Order it here and pickup either Nov. 22, 8AM-4PM or Nov. 23, 8AM-1PM.
- Cured and Company: A Thanksgiving charcuterie board? Yes, please. Order on their website to bring some extra festive vibes to your table.
- King Meadow Cookies: These adorable Thanksgiving cookies would be so fun for kids (and kids at heart). Order via Facebook. Pickup is Nov. 16 and 17 in Madison and Nov. 20 in South Huntsville.
BONUS: Want to run Thanksgiving off afterwards? Head out to one of these Turkey Trots.
Alright, Huntsville, that’s a wrap! Happy Thanksgiving prepping (or pre-ordering!).
Are you ordering, dining or cooking this Thanksgiving? Let us know by tagging us @hvilleblast or by using our hashtag #hvilleblast.