We love to see season flavors make their comeback. We gathered some spots for you to try the tastiest fall beers in Huntsville.
One of Huntsville’s most recognizable breweries has plenty of seasonal beers to try. Don’t miss what they have on tap:
- 12th Anniversary—Imperial Rye Stout brewed with fall spices and warmth.
- Frakenhammer—A dark ale for the spooky season ahead.
- Cranberry Orange Seltzer—All the Thanksgiving flavors you love in a light seltzer.
2. Straight to Ale
As one of the largest production breweries in Alabama, Straight to Ale has perfected seasonal brews. Local beer lovers should try these brews they have on tap:
- Blood Brother—Blood orange flavors and other dark flavors make this season comfortable.
- Pumpkin Shandy—For that classic and crispy fall flavor, try this seasonal shandy.
3. Rocket Republic Brewing
Now partnered with Famous Eleanor’s, Rocket Republic Brewing has a seasonal brew you’ll enjoy if you’re a fan of classics.
- Rocktoberfest—For the malty lager fans.
4. Fractal Brewing project
As a veteran brewery, Fractal is always celebrating the birth of corps and will open on Veteran’s Day.
- Valor—A double black IPA for those who enjoy hops.
5. Green Bus Brewing
Huntsville’s nano brewery is not shy when it comes to serving delicious beers. Take a sip:
- Punkin Chinkin Ale—The cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and clove combo makes for the perfect cold-season brew.
- Mulberry Imperial Cream Ale—Crisp and smooth like apples in their prime season.
6. InnerSpace Brewing Company
What is more in season than toasted marshmallows on a fire? InnerSpace Brewing Company gets creative with their fall beers.
- CampFire in the Sky S’mores Stout—This bitter stout is countered with a sweet toasted marshmallow on top.
- Oktoberfest—A classic for fall.
7. Mad Malts Brewing
Get your sweet tooth buddies and head to Mad Malts. If you’re a fan of pie, take a look at this:
- The Yam I Am—A Thanksgiving beer rimmed with brown sugar.