Huntsville’s own Hippea Camper, a plant-based food truck, is celebrating its third anniversary this month, and in doing so they are hosting a pop-up festival April 23.
HSVegFest, as they are calling it, is a celebration of a plant-based diet and healthy lifestyle, and also happens to fall on the same day at Earth Day. The festival takes place at Northside Square, and will feature food, music and fun.
What is HSVegFest, anyway?
Hippea Camper has partnered with the city to shut down Northside Square for the festivities and will highlight plant-based food, local vendors and musicians for the city of Huntsville to celebrate all things vegetarian and earth friendly.
Here are a few more details:
- When: Saturday, April 23, 1PM
- Location: 109 Northside Sq, Huntsville, AL 35801
- Music Sponsor: Orion Ampitheater
- Bands: JUICE, Seminole Strut, Wanda (more to be announced)
- Vendors: Fig Brew, Furry Hippie Beard Co., Toasted Pineapple Designs, Dust on the Sill (more to be announced)
Meet your hosts of HSVegFest
Hosting the HSVegFest April 23 along with Hippea Camper will be:
Follow Hville Blast on Facebook and Instagram, and be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you don’t miss announcements on what’s happening in and around Huntsville.
You must be logged in to post a comment.