The Huntsville Ballet Guild is gearing up for a night of high fashion and fundraising Sunday, April 3, as the Spring Fashion Soiree is set for 3PM at The Belle at Stovehouse. The show features designs by Alabama-based designer Heidi Elnora.
The when, where and why of the 2022 Spring Fashion Soiree
Here are a few details on the Spring Fashion Soiree:
- Who: The Spring Fashion Soiree is presented by the Huntsville Ballet Guild, and benefits the Huntsville Ballet Company.
- What: In addition to the runway show by Heidi Elnora, the event features pop ups from Shopburu, Tulipano and more. Catering is provided by Catering by Narvell.
- When: Sunday, April 3 from 3PM to 5PM, fashion show begins at 4PM.
- Where: The Belle at Stovehouse
- Tickets: VIP tickets are $75 (which includes a “swag bag” valued at approximately $250). General admission tickets are $50. Tickets are available here.
Meet Heidi Elnora, the designer behind the show
Born and raised in Alabama, Heidi Elnora is a graduate of The Savannah College of Art and Design and burst onto the scene as a contestant on the second season of “Project Runway” and later starred in her own reality show, “Bride By Design” on TLC. In 2006, Heidi founded her namesake bridal brand Heidi Elnora Atelier, Alabama’s first and only bridal fashion house located in the heart of downtown Birmingham.
In 2021, Heidi expanded her brand to include occasion dresses and evening wear. Today, she designs and oversees each creation within the atelier while serving as a wife and as a mother to three children, Jack, Bo and Eleanor.