Huntsville Restaurant Week, a 10-day guide through Huntsville’s culinary scene, begins August 12 and continues through Aug. 21.
During this event, participating eateries and specialty shops offer unique items for lunch and/or dinner, takeout or delivery, designed to showcase the best of their menus and encourage visitors and locals alike to explore the tastier side of the Rocket City. Learn all about it here:
10 years of Huntsville Restaurant Week
This year serves as the 10th annual celebration of all things food and beverage in the Rocket City. More than 70 local eateries are participating this year with unique menu items and special offerings.
During the 10 tasty days, participating eateries will be offering special features at their locations. Takeout and delivery options may also be available depending on the eatery.
Also, Rocket City Delivered is waiving their delivery fee if you use the code HRW2022. No tickets are required for HRW and reservations are only needed if it is a place where you usually make reservations. The participating eateries may be offering the traditional two and three course fixed priced menus at $10, $20, $30 or $40 as in years past.
Also new for 2022, HRW partnered with World Food Championships. Guests of select participating HRW eateries can vote on their favorite restaurant for a chance to send their chef to the 2022 World Food Championships. Voting will be on site at the participating places.
While you’re out enjoying the deliciousness of HRW, post the hashtag #DineHsv on social media to win a prize pack.There will be randomly drawn winners throughout the 10 days.
Visit the Huntsville/Madison County Convention & Visitors Bureau website for a complete list of participating eateries.
Celebrate Culinary Month in Huntsville
To salute 10 years of Huntsville Restaurant Week, the Huntsville/Madison County Convention & Visitors Bureau has designated the month of August as Culinary Month in Huntsville.
Special events for the month include:
- August 5 | DHI Food Trailer Rally
- August 10 | Gordon Food Service
- August 13 | Craft Beer Trail Fest at The Camp
- August 13 | Sushi Making Class, 11a-1p
- August 13 | Taste of Soul
- August 13-14 | OktobeeZrfest
- August 18 | An Evening with Lindsey Boothe, 6-8p
- August 19 | DHI Food Truck Rally
- August 20 | Thai Cooking Class, 11a-1p
- August 22 | Cooking Class: Mastering the Art of Homemade Egg Pasta, 11a and 5:30p
- August 24 | Glaze a Ceramic Wine Cup, 5:30-7:30p
- Weekly | Brews Cruises, Friday & Saturday
- Weekly | SceneThat Food Tours, Wednesday & Thursday
- Weekly | Cocktails at the View, Wednesday
Follow Hville Blast on Facebook, TikTok and Instagram, and be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you don’t miss announcements on what’s happening in and around Huntsville.
You must be logged in to post a comment.