Website EBSCO Industries
EBSCO Industries, headquartered in Birmingham Alabama, was founded by an entrepreneur who was passionate about honoring our commitments to our customers, rejecting the status quo, and seeking to continuously improve our team. We continue to operate that way today, with a passion for our people and our businesses succeeding together. EBSCO has a variety of businesses that are within 5 different industries including Information Services, Publishing, Manufacturing, Real Estate and Insurance Services. We hire passionate people, driven to grow, because we know the success of EBSCO depends on the long-term success of our businesses and our teams.
EBSCO Industries is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Representative that is dynamic and driven with a growth mindset.
The selected candidate in this position will be responsible for various aspects of accounts payable at EBSCO’s International Headquarters and will interact closely with business units and accounting teams.
- Review and process invoices in multiple currencies to ensure accuracy, compliance, and prevent fraud
- Provide timely and considerate customer service
- Collaborate with team members to support continuous process improvement, efficiency, and effective communication
- Ensure compliance with IRS Form 1099 and Form 1042 reporting
- Assist the accounts payable team with additional tasks and projects as needed
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years accounts payable experience
- Strong computer and business solutions software skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Individual should possess data entry, auditing, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented and dynamic environment with a positive attitude and outlook towards continued and sustained success
- Individual should be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and have a bias for action
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- SAP experience, preferred
- Experience with multi-currency accounts payable, preferred
EBSCO Industries, Inc.is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. EBSCO strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
EBSCO complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law.
Nearest Major Market: Birmingham
Job Segment: Real Estate, Customer Service Representative, Data Entry, ERP, SAP, Sales, Customer Service, Administrative, Technology
To apply for this job please visit careers.ebscoind.com.