Website The Orion Ampitheater
ABOUT THE COMPANY
In close partnership with the City of Huntsville, tvg hospitality opened the groundbreaking Orion Amphitheater on the 7th of May 2022. Inspired by the grand open-air amphitheaters of Ancient Greece, this 8,000 person capacity destination hosts an exciting line up of world-class performers and is further supported by three stories of unique concessions ranging from the Madkin & Weeden tap rooms through Isadora’s Wine Bar, El Cohete Taco & Tequila, and the dramatic sky bar with immense views of both the stage and the surrounding landscape.
tvg hospitality is a global entertainment & hospitality operator with offices in the United Kingdom & the United States. Founded by CEO Ben Lovett, serial entrepreneur and a multi-award winning musician, alongside his brother Greg Lovett who joined the team as CFO following many successful years with the Soho House Group, tvg hospitality is based around two core principles:
The first principle is born through music, and the sacred connection that exists between an artist and their fans. Our mission is to build the best places in the world for those relationships to exist. Our second principle is born through hospitality, notably food & beverage. We believe in the artistry & elevation of not only what we see and hear but also what we taste. From the classics to something new, we pride ourselves on consistently delivering the best products with first class service.
These principles are brought together through a dedication to creativity, craft and character that provides a common ground for some of the world’s best engineers, architects, artists, chefs, mixologists and brewers to come together with staff and local communities to create destinations that become landmarks, and experiences we remember forever.
tvg hospitality currently operates three venues in the United Kingdom with six projects currently in development and under contract in the United States and further new sites in both countries pending.
ROLE: Cashier, Orion Amphitheater
LOCATION: Huntsville, AL
REPORTS TO: Staffing Manager
POSITION: Special Part-Time
The Cashier for the Orion Amphitheater will be responsible for processing food orders and collecting payments.
- Greet guests and provide suggestions when asked
- Process guest orders and payments
- Ensure all orders are delivered to the guest in a timely manner
- Disperse products throughout the venue as set forth by the Orion F&B Managers
- Follow all policies and procedures as outlined by the company
- Communicate with the F&B team and the guests in a professional manner
- Follow all sanitation and safety standards set forth by the company
- Possess knowledge of all menu items offered
- Perform assigned side work duties satisfactorily
- Follow all end-of-shift checkout procedures as outlined by the company
- Maintain a good team environment by assisting bartenders and other team members when possible
- Maintain our guest service philosophy by following guest service standards
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS + PREREQUISITES
- The ability to read and communicate clearly and effectively
- Two years of hospitality experience preferred but not required
- The ability to lift up to 25 pounds throughout the shift
- Must demonstrate enthusiasm and commitment to guest satisfaction
- Must maintain a professional approach to their job and guest service at all times
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
tvg hospitality strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information or identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
tvg hospitality recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. tvg hospitality may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.