Website Hville Blast
Content Producer Job
Huntsville, AL, USA
Full Time Hybrid Office
Hville Blast is Huntsville’s modern, mobile media and we’re on a mission to create a smarter, happier, healthier, inspired, involved and prosperous Huntsville area for everyone. We’re growing fast and looking for top, creative media talent to join our team.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Content Producer in Huntsville who can help us make it happen.
Do you love Huntsville? Would you enjoy learning about all the latest trends and buzziest happenings in Huntsville and Madison Co, from the newest restaurant openings, coolest local pubs, sleekest new development or the hottest tech startup? Are you interested in honing your talents in digital media? Do you enjoy project management and providing excellent client support?
Then, here’s what you need to be the right fit:
- You + your camera are BFFs— you’ve spent some time practicing how to frame that perfect shot, you enjoy playing with light settings + your eyes are open for things to snap. You’re comfortable being in front of or behind the camera.
- Bonus points if you’ve ever had a hand in video projects and script writing.
- You likely studied journalism, PR, communications, marketing or advertising in college.
- You’re insanely curious and know how to use resources. Digging deep on a topic in order to share succinct findings and take-aways is second nature to you. You love talking with people and asking smart questions to get to the good stuff.
- Social media is your friend—you know your way around Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn + TikTok and have opinions on why some content works and some doesn’t.
- Team player is your middle name—you know in your bones that we’re better together.
- You’re creative and have an undying sense of humor
- You love supporting clients + know that proactive communication solves most problems.
- You’re organized + efficient—you know how to manage your time to get. things. done.
- Communicating professionally in email, over the phone or in a presentation with clients, CEOs or strangers on the street comes naturally to you.
- You welcome feedback and constructive criticism and know that learning from others is how you will perfect your craft.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment—you’re good but you’re also FAST.
- Deadlines don’t scare you—you know how to juggle multiple projects and complete projects on time.
- You’re proactive + love continuous learning—you research best practices for content development for fun.
- You love supporting clients and learning about their communication goals.
- Proficient at managing internal + external work relationships
- Mad writing skills—you can turn even the most drab topic into engaging copy, exclamation points not allowed
- Highly organized + able to juggle several different types of projects concurrently
- Analytical—notices micro + macro trends on social media and has an understanding of how to make them work for our brand
- Passionate about local business + excited to get out and try new things regularly
- Productive + efficient
- Strong writer with an eye for visuals + an understanding of how visuals and copy interact
Hville Blast is an equal opportunity employer.
Full Time. Huntsville location.
Hville Blast offers Silver Level employer paid health insurance on day one.
SimpleIRA with company contribution. Paid Holidays. Paid Vacation. Paid Birthday off too!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com