Website Hville Blast
Hville Blast – hvilleblast.com
Hville Blast is Huntsville, Alabama’s newest, hippest media. We’re on a mission to create a smarter, happier, healthier, inspired, involved and prosperous Huntsville/Madison County area for everyone. We’re looking for top creative talent to join our rockin’ team.
We have an immediate opening for a full time Social Media Producer in Huntsville, Alabama who can help us make it happen.
Do you love learning about all things Huntsville? We’re looking for someone who is truly excited by the Huntsville area growth, wants to dig in and share the new developments, new businesses, start-ups, restaurants, events, arts, amazing outdoor activities and more.
Then, here’s what you need to be the right fit:
- You + your camera are BFFs. You’ve spent some time practicing how to frame the perfect, attention-grabbing shot. You’re comfortable being in front of or behind the camera. You know how to direct a shoot to get people to loosen up and show their best self.
- Social media is your passion. You know your way around Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn + TikTok and have opinions on why content resonates. You have live examples of your own social content or others that you’ve managed.
- You live by analytics. You are expert with Instagram analytics and familiar with other channels too. You view analytics as your teacher on how to improve.
- You’ve got solid copy skills. You understand that social media is fast-moving. You know how to grab audience’s attention with a few well-chosen words. Your writing is clean, concise, smart and entertaining.
- You’re outgoing and professional. You love talking with people and asking smart questions to get to the inside scoop.
- You likely studied marketing, PR, communications or advertising in college.
- Team player is your middle name. You know in your bones that we’re better together.
- You’re creative, and have a well-developed sense of humor, if you say so yourself.
- You love supporting customers and know that proactive communication solves most problems.
- You’re organized and efficient. You know how to manage your time to get. things. done.
- Communicating professionally in email, through direct messaging, over the phone or in a presentation with clients, CEOs or strangers on the street comes naturally to you.
- You welcome feedback and constructive criticism and know that learning from others is how you will improve.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment – You’re good but you’re also FAST. Deadlines don’t scare you—you know how to juggle multiple projects and complete projects on time.
- You’re proactive + love continuous learning—You research best practices for content development for fun. You have opinions about various digital media formats.
- You can get around Huntsville in your own transportation and already know some of the best secret spots.
- Hville Blast is an equal opportunity employer.
- Full Time. Huntsville location. Work from home in or near Huntsville.
- Hville Blast offers Silver Level employer paid health insurance on day one. SimpleIRA with company contribution on day one.
- Paid Holidays. Paid Vacation. Paid Birthday off too!
Send your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you’re the best person for this gig. Please include links to your work. We look forward to hearing from you.