The musical excitement in the Rocket City isn’t stopping anytime soon. We’ve put together another list of great live music events happening in the upcoming week, so grab your tickets, a good seat and get grooving!
The Orion Amphitheater
- Snoop Dogg “High School Reunion Tour”: Aug. 15, The Orion Amphitheater, 6PM — Multi-platinum rapper Snoop Dogg is coming to The Orion this week with multiple guests, including Wiz Khalifa. Tickets available from $75.
- The Smashing Pumpkins “The World Is A Vampire Tour”: Aug. 17, The Orion Amphitheater, 6:30PM — The Smashing Pumpkins have won multiple Grammys and will be performing this week with fellow rock bands Interpol and Rival Sons. Tickets available from $25.
- Rocket City Blues & BBQ Festival: Aug. 19, The Orion Amphitheater, 1PM — Get a taste of Huntsville’s favorite barbecue joints, listen to great local artists perform live music and have lots of fun at this summer celebration. General admission is $25.
- Tyler AK: Aug. 17, Stovehouse Main Stage, 6PM — Coming all the way from Alaska, Tyler AK returns to Stovehouse to play some blues, reggae and rock music. Admission is FREE.
- Bad Camaro: Aug. 18, Stovehouse Main Stage, 7PM — Bad Camaro is coming back to Stovehouse to play their “hot rock & roll” for all ages! Admission is FREE.
- The Silver Silos: Aug. 19, Stovehouse Main Stage, 7PM — This roots-rock band is ready to play their moody, nostalgic music for you this Saturday. Admission is FREE.
- Jazz Brunch: Aug. 19, The Camp, 12PM — Brunch don’t mean a thing if it ain’t got that swing! Listen to great live music by the Black Collar Trio, grab some food from the special brunch menu and relax with a mimosa or some champagne at The Camp this weekend. Admission is FREE.
- Ben Loftin & The Family: Aug. 19, The Camp, 7PM — Coming from Pensacola and influenced by the music of the Gulf Coast, Ben Lofting & The Family is coming to Huntsville to play some pop, funk, soul and reggae. Admission is FREE.
Which of these live music events are you looking forward to the most? If you plan on going to one (or more), be sure to post your footage and tag us @hvilleblast!
Want guides like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up for our newsletter today.