Wake up, Rocket City! There’s a new spot for breakfast (and brunch and lunch) at Clift Farm.
Here’s everything you need to know about the new Maple Street Biscuit Company, open now in Madison.
What’s on the menu
Maple Street Biscuit Company started serving up there over-the-top biscuits in 2012, and they’ve finally made their way to the Huntsville area.
On their menu, you’ll find creative twists on the humble, buttery Southern staple—the biscuit. They’ve got biscuit sandwiches, biscuits and gravy, cinnamon biscuits, as well as breakfast staples like waffles, eggs, potatoes, proteins, grits and more.
Here are some of the dishes we can’t wait to try:
- The Squawking Goat—featured on Food Network, this biscuit has fried chicken, fried goat cheese and pepper jelly
- The Farmer—a biscuit sandwich with fried chicken, cheddar, bacon and apple butter
- Risky Biscuit—their signature biscuit smothered in house-made sausage gravy (it has a kick!)
- Three Layer Cake—hash brown cake with egg, smoked gouda, chives and sausage gravy
And, if you’re a vegetarian, you can still enjoy their biscuits and gravy with their shiitake mushroom version.
Where you can find it
Hungry yet? We don’t blame you.
Luckily, you don’t have to wait to visit. Maple Street Biscuit Company is opening today, Tuesday, April 25 in Madison’s Clift Farm, and they’ll be open every day from 7AM-3PM after their grand opening.
- Location: 8276 Hwy 72 W Building 200 Unit A, Madison, AL 35758 (Clift Farm)
- Hours: Every day 7AM-3PM
- Website | Facebook | Instagram
Want updates like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up for our newsletter today.