The coronavirus pandemic forced the U.S. Space & Rocket Center to temporariliy discontinue the popular Thursday night Biergarten, but officials with the center last week announced that the feature is back!
The weekly event starts Aug. 4.
For those who don’t know, this is what the Biergarten is all about
Ever wanted to enjoy a schnitzel under a Saturn V rocket? Well here’s your chance!
Folks can head out to the Davidson Center for Space Exploration on select Thursdays from Aug. 4 through Oct. 27 for Huntsville’s favorite German Biergarten. This event, held in the Saturn V Hall, features a festive atmosphere, authentic German cuisine, drinks and live music.
Festivities begin at 4:30PM each Thursday.
Entry is $5 for each guest over the age of 5 with food and drinks available for purchase, or $25 for an Autobahn Pass (includes entry, one non-alcoholic beverage, one entree, two sides and a dessert).
The Thursday night Biergarten schedule
Can’t make the event this coming Thursday? No problem. This is happening every Thursday through October. Here is the entertainment schedule for the rest of the year:
- August 4- Huntsville’s Little German Band
- August 11- Twickenham Jazz and Swing
- August 18- The Fabulous RockiTones
- August 25- Party Allstars
- September 1- Huntsville’s Little German Band
- September 8- Twickenham Jazz and Swing
- September 15- Party Allstars
- September 22- The Fabulous RockiTones
- September 29- Huntsville’s Little German Band
- October 20- Twickenham Jazz and Swing
- October 27- Huntsville’s Little German Band
For more information or to make reservations, visit the U.S. Space & Rocket Center website.
Follow Hville Blast on Facebook, TikTok and Instagram, and be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you don’t miss announcements on what’s happening in and around Huntsville.
You must be logged in to post a comment.