Memorial Day 2023 is Monday, and that means many of the federal, state and local services will likely close for the national holiday. However, that is not always the case on every holiday.
Here’s a list of what’s open and what’s closed on Memorial Day:
What’s closed for Memorial Day 2023
Here’s what is closed for Monday in the Huntsville area:
- Federal Offices – Closed
- State Offices – Closed
- Municipal Offices – Closed
- U.S. Post Office – Closed. Mail will not run Monday, but will resume Tuesday
- Banks – Closed
- Huntsville Museum of Art – Closed
- Madison County Courthouse – Closed
- Madison County Public Libraries – Closed
- Madison County Senior Centers – Closed
- Early Works Museums – Closed
- Costco stores – Closed
Most businesses are open for Memorial Day, but some may have adjusted hours for the holiday. Here’s what we know is open Monday:
- Huntsville Botanical Garden
- U.S. Space & Rocket Center
- Top Golf
- Sam’s Club closes at 6PM
- Aldi closes at 6PM
- Fresh Market
- Whole Foods
Memorial Day is a holiday meant to honor those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice defending our country. Please have a safe weekend!
Get in the know, Huntville! Follow Hville Blast on Facebook, TikTok and Instagram, and be sure to subscribe to our newsletter.
You must be logged in to post a comment.