Flowers are blooming, the days are getting warmer and everything outside is covered in a thick, yellow sheen of pollen. That can only mean one thing: it’s nearly outdoor dining season. If you’re looking for a patio and a deal, we’ve got you covered.
Here’s a roundup of five unique spots where you can get a happy hour deal and enjoy the beautiful spring weather in Huntsville.
1. Cocktails at the View
Don’t miss one of Huntsville’s most unique experiences this spring and summer. Though it’s not a traditional “happy hour,” Cocktails at the View at Burritt on the Mountain is a chance to get a drink and enjoy one of the best views in town.
- When: Wednesdays from 5-8PM from April through October
- Where: 3101 Burritt Dr SE, Huntsville, AL 35801
2. Rhythm on Monroe
Grab a music-themed drink at the Von Braun Center’s rooftop bar, Rhythm on Monroe. Grab a drink and a bite before you head to a show at the VBC, or simply enjoy golden hour.
- When: Sunday-Thursday 4-6PM
- Where: 700 Monroe St SW, Huntsville, AL 35801
3. Hops N Guac
Hops N Guac at Campus 805 has taco and drink specials (almost) every day of the week. Enjoy your food indoors or outdoors, and don’t forget to check out the beer tap wall while you’re there.
- When: Tuesday-Sunday 4-6PM
- Where: 2620 Clinton Ave W Suite B, Huntsville, AL 35801
4. The Casual Pint
Providence’s spot for craft beer, The Casual Pint, has live music and drink specials all week long. Head outside to the patio to enjoy the music and the fresh air while you sip.
- When: Monday-Thursday 4-6PM
- Where: 2 Off Broadway St NW, Huntsville, AL 35806
BarVista advertises an “all day, every day” happy hour. Head to the AC Marriott hotel in Downtown Huntsville for an extensive drink menu with gorgeous views of Big Spring Park.
- When: Sunday 11AM-3PM, Monday-Thursday 4PM-10PM, Friday 4PM-12AM, Saturday 11AM-12AM
- Where: 435 Williams Ave SW, Huntsville, AL 35801
Who has the best happy hour specials? Let us know by tagging @hvilleblast and using #hvilleblast, and don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter.
You must be logged in to post a comment.