Get the marina out, Huntsvillians—National Meatball Day is March 9.
If you’re looking for some great spots to celebrate, check out these restaurants boasting some of Huntsville’s best meatballs. Read on for all the details.
1. Mazzara’s Vinoteca
Mazzara’s serves up delicious meatballs on their tapas menu and as an entree with pasta. You can pair them with their stellar wines and finish the meal with their house-made tiramisu.
- Where: 102 Gates Avenue SW, Huntsville, Alabama 35801
- When: Monday-Wednesday 4:30-10PM | Thursday-Saturday 11AM-2PM + 4:30-10PM
- Website | Facebook | Instagram
2. Valentina’s Pizzeria + Wine Bar
The homemade meatballs at Valentina’s are served as an appetizer but are filling enough to be a meal. They are served with homemade marinara and scratch-made Italian bread. Plus, you can get them on Valentina’s award-winning pizzas.
- Where: 25951 Huntsville Brownsferry Rd Suite B, Madison, AL 35756
- When: Tuesday-Thursday 4-8:30 PM; Friday-Saturday 12-9:30 PM
- Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Website
3. Mangia Italian Restaurant
Mangia recently revamped their menu, and you can find meatballs on the lunch portion as a sub or on top of spaghetti. For the dinner, you can order them as an appetizer or as an entree served with pasta.
- Where: 2288 Zierdt Rd Suite 109, Huntsville, AL 35824
- When: Everyday 10AM-9PM
- Website | Facebook
4. Pane E Vino Pizzeria
At Pane E Vino, meatballs come in many forms. You can order them as an appetizer or an entree with spaghetti. Plus, you can even get them on a delicious crispy pizza.
- Where: 300 Church St SW, Huntsville, AL 35801
- When: Everyday 11AM-9PM
- Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
5. Earth + Stone Wood Fired Pizza
There are lots of ways to celebrate National Meatball Day at Earth and Stone Wood Fired Pizza. You can get them as a small plate, on a sub, in a calzone or on top of a pizza.
- Where: 2600 Clinton Avenue West, Huntsville, AL 35805
- When: Monday-Thursday 11AM-9PM | Friday-Saturday 11AM-11PM | Sunday 11AM-8PM
- Website | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest
Looking to grab a glass after enjoying some delicious meatballs? Check out these great spots:
- National Drink Wine Day–check out these 5 amazing Huntsville hotspots
- 11 wine bars in Huntsville where you can grab a glass right now
What’s your favorite place to order meatballs? Let us know on our Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.
You must be logged in to post a comment.