There’s no time like the present to shake up your workout routine. Whether you’re a first-timer looking for a new gym to join or looking to learn a new skill, we’ve got suggestions for unique workouts here.
1. Aerial Yoga
If you’ve ever dreamed of soaring through the sky like an acrobat in Cirque du Soleil, aerial yoga might be for you. Light On Yoga Fitness has 3 levels of aerial classes so you’re sure to be challenged whether you’re a beginner or a pro.
Boxing is a newer trend in the fitness world, incorporating classic kickboxing with aerobic exercise for a challenging and exciting workout. RockBox Fitness offers a free class if you want to give it a try.
- Address: 5000 Whitesburg Dr Suite 190 – 194, Huntsville, AL 35802
- Cost: Varies based on membership
3. Pub Run
What’s better than a workout? A workout with an instant reward. That’s the idea behind We Run Huntsville’s Pub Runs, weekly meetups that start and end at a local brewery.
- Address: Varies; Announced on Facebook weekly
- Cost: Free!
- Address: 3414 Governors Dr SW, Huntsville, AL 35805
- Cost: 10 classes for $250 or memberships starting at $129/month
- Register for classes
5. HIIT Circuits
Sweat440 is Madison’s newest HIIT Circuit class, with circuits starting every 10 minutes so you’re never late for a training session.
- Address: 10878 County Line Rd, Madison, AL 35756
- Cost: Membership prices vary, but your first class is free
- Classes are Monday-Thursday 5-9:30AM and 4:40-7PM; Friday 5-9:30PM; Saturday 8-11AM
Ready to find your new workout? Share your favorite with us by tagging @hvilleblast and using #hvilleblast.