This Saturday, February 26, will be a huge day for Mardi Gras celebrations in Huntsville. Choose from family friendly block parties, a winery soiree, an 80s event and more. Here’s what you need to know:
1. Mardi Gras Block Party on Holmes
Downtown Huntsville Inc. is throwing a Mardi Gras block party this Saturday featuring music, beads and specials from all your favorite downtown spots.
- 6PM-8PM: Randy Taylor performing on Holmes
- 6PM-10PM: Nossa Samba & Standly Dan performing at BeeZr
- 8PM until: afterparty with a DJ at Stella’s Elixir Lounge
Where: Roads will be closed on Holmes Avenue between Spragins St. and Jefferson St. and North Side Square between Washington St. and Jefferson St.
When: Saturday, February 26, 5PM-9PM
2. Mardi Gras Music Festival at The Camp
The Camp’s Mardi Gras at MidCity has been rolling since February 11, but you don’t want to miss the all-day festival happening on Saturday, February 26.
- Francis Rockin’ Doopsie Jr. & the Zydeco Twisters
- Soul Brass Band
- Young Fellaz and the Mardi Gras Indians
Where: The Camp at MidCity, 5909 University Dr NW, Huntsville, AL 35805
When: Saturday, February 26 starting at 12PM
3. Mardi Gras at Sammy T’s Music Hall
Sammy T’s is hosting a Mardi Gras party on “Huntsville’s biggest dance floor.” Head over Saturday for an all-night party.
- DJ Whirl
Where: Sammy T’s, 116 Washington St SE, Huntsville, AL 35801
When: Saturday, February 26, 9PM-2AM
4. Most Awesomely 80’s Mardi Gras Blowout at Innerspace
Head over to Innerspace Brewing for a totally 80’s Mardi Gras party. Wild Life in the Working Class, a Huntsville-based 80’s pop band, will provide the entertainment. They’ll be performing favorites by Duran Duran, David Bowie, Talking Heads and more.
Where: Innerspace Brewing Company, 2414 Clinton Ave W, Huntsville, AL 35805
When: Saturday, February 26, 7PM-10PM
5. Mardi Gras Party at Humphrey’s
Find brunch specials, live music and more with no cover charge at Humphrey’s this Saturday. Get there early for $0.99 mimosas from 10-11, or stay all day for deals on hurricanes and Abita beer and a New Orleans-inspired menu.
- 3PM-6PM: Seeking Babylon
- 6PM-9PM: Aaron Stapler and Justus Storm
- 9PM-12:30AM: Electric Mojo
Where: Humphrey’s Bar and Grill, 103 Washington St NE, Huntsville, AL 35801
When: Saturday, February 26, 10AM-12:30AM
6. Masquerade Mardi Gras Party at Robyn’s Garden
If a winery soiree is more your style, try the Masquerade Mardi Gras party at Robyn’s Garden Winery this weekend. Dress up and head over for wine, hors d’oeuvres and prizes.
- DJ Hot Rod14
- Yolanda Denson
Where: Robyn’s Garden Winery, 200 Oakwood Ave NE Suite A, Huntsville, AL 35811
When: Saturday, February 26, 7PM
RSVP | Make a reservation
Which party are you hitting up? Let us know on Facebook and Instagram.
You must be logged in to post a comment.