Looking for a downtown spot to kick back this weekend? We’ve got you covered. Below, you’ll find our ultimate roundup of all Huntsville’s downtown bars—read on for more.
1. The Martin
One of Downtown Huntsville’s newest spots, The Martin Bar & Bistro has all you want in a bar plus some. Check out their list of frozen drink options as the weather warms up.
2. Voodoo Lounge Bar & Grill
Are you a lover of live music? Voodoo Lounge has it seven nights a week. Local music enthusiasts and bands looking for a venue should check it out.
3. Jefferson Street Pub
Head to Jefferson Street Pub for a classic downtown bar experience and specials almost every day, including:
- Wednesday: 75 cent wings, $2 Fireball shots and live music
- Thursday: $5 wine bottles
- Friday: 99 cent longnecks
- Saturday: Live music + no cover
4. Stella’s Elixir Lounge
Another new downtown spot, Stella’s is an upscale lounge where you can find trendy drinks that rotate with the season. Specials include:
- Sunday Giveback: $1 from every drink ordered from the Lemonade Stand is donated to a charity. A new charity is chosen each month.
- Vintage Mondays: All classic cocktails are half-off. Also, Dave McConnell sings Sinatra on the first Monday of every month.
- Wine Down Tuesdays: All wine is half-off, and live music starts at 7PM.
- Midweek Martini Wednesdays: $10 martinis all day long!
- Blues & Mules Thursdays: $7 mules during happy hour from 3-7PM. Then, Travis Bowlin sings the blues starting at 8.
- Final Fridays: Celebrate the last Friday of each month with DJs Caleb and Dustin.
Cigar purveyors, SiP may be the spot for you. Check out their weekly cigar and whiskey pairings for the ultimate evening. Specials you can look out for include:
- Sunday: Half-price Bourbon Marys + 15% off all cigars
- Monday: Half-price bourbon, whiskey and scotch from 4-8PM
- Tequila Tuesday: Half-price tequila, mezcal and margaritas
- Wine Wednesday: Half-price wine by the bottle from 4-8PM
- Thursday: Prohibition Night; half-price classic cocktails
- Every day: 10% military discount
6. Humphrey’s Bar & Grill
In addition to food and drink specials, Humphrey’s has live music every night. Find some of your favorite artists on rotation there, including:
- April Pendergrass: Sunday, 6-9PM
- Lamont Landers: Monday, 6-9PM
- Dusty French: Tuesday, 6-9PM
- Mother Mars: Thursday, 6-9PM
7. Miller’s Tavern
Miller’s Tavern is a classic neighborhood bar with karaoke and food and drink specials every day. Specials include:
- Wednesday: $1 Coors Light draft, $2.50 wells and $2 domestic from 4-8PM
- Thursday: $3 Jager Bombs and Fireball all night, and $1 Coors Light draft 4-8PM
- Friday: $2.50 wells, $2 domestic + domestic draft, $4 Moonshine Shots 4-8PM
- Saturday: $2.50 wells, $2 domestic + domestic draft 6-8PM
8. Baker & Able
Downtown Huntsville’s newest rooftop bar, Baker & Able, is located at the top of the new 106 Jefferson boutique hotel. Fun fact: The bar is named after monkeys Baker and Able, who traveled to space in the nose cone of a Jupiter missile in 1959.
What’s your favorite downtown spot for a drink? Let us know by tagging @hvilleblast and using #hvilleblast on social media.