The wait is over — the delicious ice cream that originated in Birmingham has finally found a home in downtown Huntsville.
Big Spoon Creamery is serving up artisan ice cream in bowls, waffle cones, sandwiches, sundaes and more. Read on for more information about the new spot.
The flavors of Big Spoon Creamery
There’s a little something for everyone at Big Spoon Creamery — whether you have a taste for tart fruit, sweet goodness or vegan choices.
- Fruity flavors — Blueberry Tiramisu, Goat Cheese Strawberry Basil + more
- Chocolate flavors — Cookies N Cream, Valhrona Chocolate, Coffee N Cookies + more
- Vegan flavors — Lemon Mint Sorbet + Coconut Lime Sea Salt
They even have a flavor called “To the Moon,” which incorporates cream cheese ice cream, cinnamon jam and cinnamon rolls from The Moon Bakeshop — yum!
Where you can find them
Big Spoon Creamery is located in what was once Cookie Dough Magic, next to MELT and across from Stella’s Elixir Lounge. Between the cozy atmosphere and friendly staff, you’ll feel right at home at this new ice cream spot.
What are you waiting for? Check out Big Spoon Creamery today and pick out your new favorite ice cream flavor — or flavors, we won’t judge!
- Where: 201 Jefferson St N Suite J, Huntsville, AL 35801
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 12-9PM, Friday-Saturday 12-10PM
- Facebook | Instagram | Website