A new vintage market in the heart of downtown
This is the first of many Vintage Markets brought to you by One Man’s Vintage. They’ve hand selected the best vintage vendors in the area to make it fun and convenient for the Huntsville area to get their hands on unique vintage pieces.
With a variety of vendors, you can expect apparel and accessories ranging from the 50’s to the ’00s.
The event details
- When: Saturday, June 24th | 11AM-6PM
- Where: 120 Holmes Ave, Huntsville, AL 35801 (parking lot behind the Yarbrough building, on the corner of Jefferson St and Holmes Ave)
- Price: FREE | Free to attend + free parking
Who is One Man’s Vintage?
If you’re into unique, curated vintage finds, you should check out One Man’s Vintage. You can shop their selection online or visit their storefront located in Clinton Row Shops in downtown Huntsville.
Their storefront is a quaint, retro step back in time. While the space is small, there is no shortage of quality pieces. They have an entire wall lined with graphic tees and more racks of pants, hats, jerseys, sweatshirts and more.
- Address: 100 Jefferson St N, Unit 147, Huntsville, AL 35801
- Hours: Wednesday-Saturday 12-6PM
- Website | Instagram | Facebook