Have you bought your tickets yet? Huntsville Fashion Weekend kicks off tonight. Read on to find out who will be there and how to get tickets.
Here’s a full schedule of events:
- Friday, March 4, 7PM-Saturday, March 5, 9:30PM: Various retail vendors + popup shops
- Friday, March 4, 7PM-9PM: Kickoff party | Tickets
- Friday, March 4, 7PM-9PM: StyleTank Fashion Design Competition | Tickets
- Saturday, March 5, 7PM-9:30PM: Finale runway shows | Tickets
- Monday, March 7, 6:30PM-7:30PM: Mastering Instagram + TikTok to Grow Your Fashion Business seminar | Tickets
- Sunday, March 13, 1:30PM-3:30PM: “Beauty is Ageless” magazine fashion shoot + workshop | Tickets
Designers to watch
Runway shows will be happening all weekend, including the following designers and retailers:
- Headliner: Black Pine Vintage Boutique
- Aura Ethnic Apparel
- Life After Earth
- Headliner: Ellena LeJeune, debuting the LeJeune Signature Space Walk Collection
- Hunter Bell
- Jan King Collection
- jGuerrero Designs
- La Quience by Sonya Cawthorn*
- LeSha’s Crochet Designs
- Redbird at University Pickers (featured retailer)*
- VDINX Signature Designs
- Willette’s Prism*
* Huntsville-based designer
Additionally, several vendors have already been confirmed for the events on Friday and Saturday.
Where to find it
Events will take place at the following locations:
- Historic Cooper House: 405 Randolph Ave SE, Huntsville, AL 35801
- Huntsville Dream Center: 2114 Memorial Pkwy SW, Huntsville, AL
You can also follow Alabama Fashion Alliance, the organization behind the event, on Facebook and Instagram.
Which event are you hitting up? Share it with us by tagging @hvilleblast and using #hvilleblast.
You must be logged in to post a comment.