Although the Huntsville Botanical Garden Spring Plant Sale officially began Thursday, April 14 (for HBG members only), the sale is open to the public beginning Friday, and will last through Saturday, April 16, and resume next weekend, April 21-23.
The event has become a favorite for gardeners and landscapers alike, as hundreds of species of plants are available at the sale.
Huntsville Botanical Garden is located at 4747 Bob Wallace Ave SW, Huntsville, AL 35805.
Learn while you browse and shop
Not only will participants find a huge selection of plants at the sale — including hard-to-find native and new horticulture species — the Spring Plant Sale is also a great opportunity for experienced gardeners and novices learn from on-hand plant professionals. You’ll find that these experts are passionate about sharing their knowledge so that you can make your own garden thrive.
5 things to know about the Spring Plant Sale
Here are a few details to know before heading out to the Huntsville Botanical Garden:
- Admission to the Spring Plant Sale is free, and no registration is required.
- The Spring Plant Sale will take place in the Garden greenhouse area April 15-16, and April 21-23, from 8AM to 4PM. Follow the directional and parking signs when you arrive.
- Payment with credit card or check is preferred.
- Wagons will be provided on a first come, first served basis. Guests are encouraged to bring their own wagons to help carry their plants to their vehicles.
- All plants are sold on a first come, first served basis.