One of Huntsville’s great summer traditions continues Monday, June 6 when the city’s Concerts in the Park series kicks off at Big Spring Park. The first installment of this year’s concert series features Huntsville vocalist Jazz McKenzie and the local band Juice.
The series extends through August 8, with a full lineup of weekly music shows. Read more for the full summer lineup!
A summer of music at Big Spring Park
The lineup for this summer’s Concerts in the Park series is another impressive schedule of local and regional musicians. Here is the schedule for the summer:
- Jazz McKenzie
- Common Man
- Remy Neal & the Silvery Moon Band
- April Pendergrass
- The Bubbanauts
- Peruvian Coin
- Jed Eye
- Rocket City Jazz Orchestra
- MidLife Chrysler
- Them Damn Dogs
- Gypsy Soul
- Poor Rover
- MIL Music Entertainment
- Unique Live Band
- Surprise lineup!
What to expect at Concerts in the Park
Here are few things to know about the Concerts in the Park series:
- Shows begin at 6:30PM
- Admission is free
- The concerts are at Big Spring Park at the Huntsville Museum of Arts stage
- The City of Huntsville Garage M, located off of Clinton Street between Monroe Street and Church Street, will have free parking for concertgoers
- The concerts are kid friendly and pet friendly
- There will be food truck vendors in the park every Monday night throughout the season
Follow Hville Blast on Facebook, TikTok and Instagram, and be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you don’t miss announcements on what’s happening in and around Huntsville.
You must be logged in to post a comment.