Greek food, rooftop cocktails and lots of biscuits are on the radar this week. Take a look at the new openings in the Huntsville area you don’t want to miss—two that are open now, and two that are coming soon.
Huntsville’s first CAVA will be open today! The Whitesburg location, in the former home of Zoe’s Kitchen, will be serving up Mediterranean eats starting at 10:45AM.
- Address: 4800 Whitesburg Dr. Ste 42, Huntsville, AL 35802
- Hours: 10:45AM-10PM every day
2. Prohibition Rooftop Bar + Grill
Town Madison’s hottest rooftop spot is open now! Head there for inventive cocktails and an atmosphere you can’t find anywhere else.
- Address: 100 Moon Shot Dr Suite 120, Madison, AL 35758
- Hours: Sunday 11AM-9PM; Monday-Thursday 11AM-10PM; Friday-Saturday 11AM-12AM
3. Maple Street Biscuit Co.
My house is about 5 minutes from Clift Farm so…I’m pretty excited about this one. Maple Street Biscuit Co. doesn’t have an opening date just yet, but the brand new brunch spot is getting closer to opening.
- Address: 8294 Hwy 72 W, Madison, AL 35758
4. Biscuit Belly
I’m sensing a theme with this week’s openings update. Biscuit Belly Huntsville doesn’t have an opening date yet either, but they announced they’re looking for “Go Goettas” to join their team.
Know about openings we need to share? Email me!
You must be logged in to post a comment.