One of the biggest concerns for Alabamians this mid-term election year has been the availability of jobs coming out of the coronavirus pandemic, and the good news is that in the Huntsville area more than 16,000 positions are open in a variety of fields.
Hville Blast found these positions listed within 25 miles of Huntsville.
Huntsville Hospital, Alabama A&M, Deloitte among companies hiring in Huntsville
Before I list the employers with the most job openings, let me also say that here at Hville Blast, we are looking for a full time Social Media Producer. So let us know if you are interested or pass this listing along to someone you think might be.
Here are some of the companies hiring in the Huntsville area:
- Huntsville Hospital Health System: 961 openings
- Dollar General: 340 openings
- Aya Healthcare: 316 openings
- Deloitte: 281 openings
- Crestwood Medical Center: 174 openings
- Bojangles: 143 openings
- General Healthcare Resources – Travel Nursing: 113 openings
- Soliant: 108 openings
- Athens Health and Rehab: 99 openings
- Alabama A&M University: 94 openings
- Encompass Health: 93 openings
- Dynetics: 82 openings
- University of Alabama in Huntsville: 81 openings
- Sanmina Corporation: 80 openings
To browse more jobs in the Huntsville area, check out the listings on Indeed.com.
Follow Hville Blast on Facebook, TikTok and Instagram, and be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you don’t miss announcements on what’s happening in and around Huntsville.
You must be logged in to post a comment.