And there’s a new spot for all of that and more. Corralejos Mexican Grill just opened in Huntsville, and we’ve got all the details on it.
What’s on the menu
On Corralejos’ expansive menu, you’ll find traditional favorites like nachos, tacos, burritos, enchiladas, quesadillas and more. They also have a large vegetarian menu, lunch specials menu, kids menu and drink menu.
But, Corralejos has included some out-of-the-box items on their menu. Here are a few example that are making us hungry—and curious.
- Mexi Egg Rolls—with four-smoked chicken, cheese and veggies
- Mango Guacamole
- Milanesa—Mexican-style country fried steak or chicken
- Fajitas Corralejos—marinated chicken, shrimp, steak, chorizo and beef ribs
- Mexican Hamburger
- Chorizo Fundidos—a casserole with melted cheese and chorizo, served with tortillas
- Xango—cheesecake wrapped in pastry tortilla and fried, sprinkled with cinnamon, topped with chocolate or strawberry and served with ice cream)
Where you can find Corralejos Mexican Grill
Whether you stick to classic favorites or go for something more adventurous, you won’t leave Corralejos hungry. Here’s where you can find this new spot.
- Location: 1658 Old Monrovia Rd NW suite 106, Huntsville, AL 35806 (in The Pinnacle at Providence)
- Hours: Every day 11AM-10PM
- Facebook | Instagram
Want updates like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up for our newsletter today.