It’s official: Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar opened their Madison location today. The restaurant chain from Charolette, N.C., celebrated its new location by ditching a traditional ribbon cutting and slicing into a 15 pound burger instead.
Here’s everything we know about the new Bad Daddy’s so far:
What’s on the menu?
The gourmet burger chain features a variety of starters, burgers, non-burgers and giant chopped salads on its menu. We’re looking forward to trying a few standouts like:
- The pastrami burger, a 7oz Angus beef patty topped with Boar’s Head pastrami Swiss cheese, sliced pickled jalapeños, Bad Daddy’s Sauce and arugula.
- The salmon teriyaki, a wild caught salmon fillet grilled in teriyaki sauce and topped with house pineapple salsa, sriracha & sweet potato fries on a brioche bun.
- Stella’s greek salad, a romaine lettuce base with grilled chicken breast topped with tomatoes, red onion, cucumbers, Kalamata olives, pepperoncini peppers, feta cheese, radish and chickpeas all tossed in a Greek lemon oregano vinaigrette.
Where can I find Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar?
The Madison location of Bad Daddy’s is the 41st in the nation, and its third in Alabama. It’s also the newest edition to Clift Farm, a growing development in Madison that was recently approved for several high dollar building permits.
Aside from a location in Montgomery, Madison County is home to the majority of Bad Daddy’s in the state. Here’s where you can find them:
Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar, Madison
- Where: 8254 Highway 72 W., Suite 255 Madison, AL
- When: Mon.-Sat. 11AM-10PM; Sun. 11AM-9PM.
Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar, Huntsville
- Where: 2317 Memorial Pkwy SW Ste 100, Huntsville, AL 35801
- When: Sun.-Thurs. 11AM-9PM; Fri.-Sat. 11AM-10PM.