Pumpkin Spice Season is here! While North Alabama natives know we probably won’t experience true fall temps for a few more weeks, it’s still fun to get in the fall spirit with specialty, seasonal drinks from your favorite coffee spots.
Read on to find out where you can get pumpkin spice now, + other fall specials (apple, pecan + miso, anyone?) you don’t want to miss.
1. Honest Coffee Roasters
Honest Coffee Roasters has not one, but four fall drinks to try this season.
- Apple of my Chai
- Gimme S’more
- The Basic Witch (AKA, pumpkin spice)
- Pecan Pie Latte
Find Honest Coffee Roasters at 114 Clinton Ave E #106, Huntsville, AL 35801, open 6:30AM-7PM daily.
2. Olde Towne Coffee
Known for their rotating monthly specials inspired by pop culture, Olde Towne Coffee has rolled out a September menu based on the TV show “Atlanta.” You’ll still find some fall flavors present, though, like:
- Earn, featuring bourbon caramel, shortbread + dark chocolate drizzle
- Darius, a salted caramel apple chai
Find Olde Towne Coffee at 511 Pratt Ave NE, Huntsville, AL 35801, open 7AM-7PM daily.
3. Regale Cupcakery
You know Regale for their delicious cupcakes, but don’t sleep on their coffee specials! They rotate daily, so keep an eye on the shop’s Facebook to stay up-to-date—we spotted a pumpkin spice latte + a pumpkin spice white mocha in the rotation last week.
Find Regale Cupcakery at 4925 University Dr NW #114, Huntsville, AL 35816, open Monday-Friday 10AM-6PM and Saturday 11AM-7PM.
4. Dragon’s Forge Cafe
- The Vlad, black cherry + blood orange mixed with lemonade and Sprite, only served at lounges every other Friday from 6-9PM
- Bewitching Apple Cider
- Turtle Latte, September’s drink of the month
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Latte
Find Dragon’s Forge Cafe in Lowe Mill, 2211 Seminole Dr SW Studio 2073, Huntsville, AL 35805, open Wednesday-Saturday 11AM-7PM.
5. Gold Sprint
Gold Sprint is known and loved for its great atmosphere and even better coffee.
- Umami Dearest, a miso-caramel latte
- Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Counting Cloves Latte, featuring cloves, cinnamon and honey
Find Gold Sprint at 2515 9th Ave SW, Huntsville, AL 35805, open Monday-Saturday 7AM-7PM and Sunday 9AM-5PM.
6. Offbeat Coffee Studio
Offbeat Coffee has introduced two new inventive fall drinks this season:
- The Kettle Capp, featuring roasted corn that’s salted, sugared + turned into syrup, and topped with caramel corn
- The Busty Lady, a latte made with pretzel milk + inspired by chocolate + caramel-covered pretzels
Find Offbeat Coffee Studio at 2620 Clinton Ave W #1d, Huntsville, AL 35805, open Sunday-Thursday 7AM-3PM + Friday-Saturday 7AM-5PM.
7. Charlie Foster’s
Stovehouse’s resident coffee shop, Charlie Foster’s, isn’t lacking in fall spirit. Find all the apple, caramel, + pumpkin you could ever need there this season.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Apple Cider Chai
- Cold Foam Pumpkin Cold Brew
- Caramel Apple Cider
- Salted Caramel Mocha Cortado
Find Charlie Foster’s at 3414 Governors Dr SW Suite 485, Huntsville, AL 35805, open Monday-Friday 7AM-5PM and Saturday-Sunday 8:30AM-5PM.
8. Canadian Bakin’
Huntsville’s go-to spot for authentic bagels, Canadian Bakin’ has also got fresh coffee + tea specials you need to try.
- Pumpkin King, a pumpkin chai latte
- Fairy Garden Spritz, floral berry tea with seltzer, Sprite + shimmer
Find Canadian Bakin’ at 501 Church St NW Suite A, Huntsville, AL 35801, open Tuesday-Friday 7AM-2PM and Saturday-Sunday 8AM-2PM.
9. Parlor Doughnuts
Huntsville’s newest doughnut shop isn’t just known for their croissant-style doughnuts, but also delicious coffee. Find seasonal coffee and doughnut specials there all fall long.
- Fall Spiced Latte
- Pumpkin Cold Foam Cold Brew
- Pumpkin Half and Half
Find Parlor Doughnuts at 2500 Clinton Ave W suite b, Huntsville, AL 35805, open Monday-Saturday 6:30AM-4PM and Sunday 6:30AM-2PM.
Make sure you’re following Hville Blast on TikTok to keep up with all the seasonal happenings you need to know about.
You must be logged in to post a comment.