We’ve got the full scoop on two openings this weekend and one coming in 2023 below, including (at last!) the address where you’ll be able to find The Bakingtist’s delicious baked treats.
1. The Bakingtist
- Address: 222 Holmes Ave NE, Huntsville, AL 35801
- Opening hours: 9AM Saturday, Dec. 17 and 8AM Sunday, Dec. 18
- Facebook | Instagram | Website
2. Catch 25 Seafood + Brewery
After you grab a sweet appetizer from The Bakingtist, head next door to Catch 25, Huntsville’s newest seafood restaurant and bar. The spot will serve your favorite seafood dishes like oysters and crab boils with unique menu selections like the Grilled Reuben “The Catch Way,” which features a slice of grilled fish in place of corned beef.
- Address: 220 Holmes Ave NE, Huntsville, AL 35801
- Hours: 11AM-4PM Friday, Dec. 16; Tuesday-Sunday 11AM-4PM after grand opening
- Facebook | Instagram
A brand new bar and restaurant is coming to Highway 72 West between Slaughter Road and Providence. Bombshells is a patriotic-themed spot based out of Dallas, Texas, where you’ll be able to find dishes like Macarthur’s Supreme Commander Nachos and Locked and Loaded Cheese Fries.