When Aubrey Brown was looking for a place to live in Huntsville, she knew she wanted a spot that would be close to her hometown, Grant, Alabama, but also not too far from the excitement happening in the city.
That’s why The Watts Hampton Cove, which is just south of town, was a perfect fit for her. Here’s what she loves about it:
1. A place for her pups
Aubrey’s dogs, Cannon and Esmay, are her world, so finding a spot where they’d be able to live their best life was important to her. Hampton Cove is situated between two greenways with miles of trails for walks, Goldsmith-Schiffman Wildlife Sanctuary and Hays Nature Preserve (which The Watts has direct access to).
Plus, Aubrey’s apartment overlooks her apartment community’s dog park, so she’s just steps away when her pups need to head outside. She’s also looking forward to the dog spa that’s coming soon for The Watts residents, so Cannon and Esmay will be able to be pampered without leaving home.
2. Proximity to big city conveniences
Aubrey works as a real estate agent with Weichert, so she knows the power of a good location, and The Watts Hampton Cove checks all the boxes. It’s close to Downtown Huntsville but also surrounded by the Flint River and miles upon miles of nature experiences—a perfect blend.
Some of Aubrey’s favorite spots in Huntsville include:
- Stovehouse: She is “obsessed” with Oscar Moon’s Milkshake Bar.
- 18 minutes from The Watts
- Town Madison: Aubrey and her fiancé love attending Rocket City Trash Pandas games during the summer.
- 28 minutes from The Watts
- MidCity District: The Market at MidCity is a weekend favorite.
- 26 minutes from The Watts
3. Space to work and play
Community is important, but so is having a beautiful place to call home. That’s another thing that Aubrey loves about her Hampton Cove home.
After she got engaged last fall, Aubrey and her fiancé hosted their engagement party at The Watts’ clubhouse. She also likes that she can bring her laptop to the coworking space at the clubhouse and get to work on her busy to-do list. Complimentary coffee and wifi mean that she gets the coffee shop experience without having to leave home.
Plus, the apartments themselves are beautiful and supremely functional, with quartz countertops throughout, keyless entry, in-unit washers and dryers and modern finishes.
Here are some of the other amenities that Aubrey loves:
- Fitness studio + gym with space for group fitness classes
- Green space with outdoor seating + game lawn
- Outdoor fireplace
- Outdoor grilling space
- Salt water pool
Book your tour today!
Ready to schedule your own property tour? Here’s all the info you need:
- Address: 7235 Hwy 431 S, Huntsville, AL 35763
- Clubhouse hours: Sunday 1-5PM; Monday-Friday 9AM-6PM; Saturday 10AM-5PM
- Call | Email | Website