As your source for all things buzzy in the Huntsville area, it’s our duty to keep you updated on all the area openings you need to know about. Here, we’ve rounded up five spots that are now open in Huntsville + Madison.
1. Eggs Up Grill
Eggs Up Grill is a brunch spot that opened last month in Madison. There, you can find all your breakfast and brunch favorites, including omelets, pancakes, breakfast sandwiches, coffee, mimosas and more.
- Address: 300 Hughes Rd, Madison, AL 35758
- Hours: 6AM-2PM daily
2. Scooter’s Coffee
Doing business near Huntsville Hospital? Make sure to stop by Scooter’s on your way for the caffeine fix you’ve been craving, open now. Here are our menu picks for stress-free ordering.
- Address: 700 Governors Dr SW, Huntsville, AL 35801
- Hours: Monday-Friday 5AM-9PM; Saturday-Sunday 5:30AM-9PM
3. Jeremiah’s Italian Ice
Madison now has Italian ice! I got to try a sample of the strawberry ice at the ribbon cutting for Jeremiah’s, and it was delicious—I’ll certainly be back for more.
- Address: 181 Hughes Rd Ste 9, Madison, AL 35758
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 11AM-9PM; Friday-Saturday 11AM-10PM
4. Rocket City Coffee Company—Jordan Rd.
You know Rocket City Coffee Company for their oh-so-tempting coffee flights. Now, you can try them in a second location—finally!
- Address: 1392 Jordan Rd Suite D, Huntsville, AL 35811
- Hours: Tuesday 6:30AM-1PM; Wednesday-Saturday 6:30AM-4PM
5. Magnolia Soap + Bath Co.
Magnolia Soap + Bath Co. had its long-awaited opening about two weeks ago. Head to their storefront in Bridge Street for all-natural bath products and home goods. I think some pampering is in order.
- Address: 365 The Bridge St, Huntsville, AL 35806
- Hours: Monday-Saturday 10AM-6PM
Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter for all the info you need on Huntsville area openings.
You must be logged in to post a comment.