Your Monday morning coffee fix is about to get an upgrade, Huntsville. Scooter’s Coffee will be opening its first Huntsville location next Monday, July 18, at 5AM sharp. Read on for all the details:
About Scooters + the new location
You’ll find Scooter’s at 700 Governors Drive, right down the road from Huntsville Hospital. They’re open from 5AM-9PM Monday-Friday and 5:30AM-9PM Saturday and Sunday.
Scooter’s Coffee was founded in Bellevue, Nebraska, in 1998. Their motto is “Amazing People, Amazing Drinks…Amazingly Fast!” The signature drink is the Caramelicious, and all their drinks are available hot, iced and blended.
What we’re ordering
Half the fun of a new restaurant is scouring the menu to decide exactly what I’m ordering. Here are my pics from each menu category:
- Hot drinks: I’m going for the house recommendation, the Caramelicious.
- Cold drinks: The Toffee Nut Cold Foam sounds delicious.
- Blenders: Coffee + ice cream = ❤️. That said, I’m getting the Cappuccino Blender.
- Smoothies: The Vertigo Smoothie (Red Bull added to your favorite smoothie flavor) sounds intriguing, but I think a classic Strawberry Smoothie is more my speed.
- Teas: There’s no afternoon pickup like a Citrus Green Iced Tea.
- Food: I can’t resist a classic, bakery-style Blueberry Muffin. For something savory, I’d try the Bacon Ciabatta Sandwich.
- Limited Time: The Malted Mocha Latte isn’t available year-round, so I’m trying it before it goes off the menu.
The menu is also full of extras and add ons for every drink, including:
- Almond milk
- Oat milk
- Coconut milk
- An energy supplement with B6, B12, Vitamin C, Guarana and green tea extract
- Vanilla protein with 22 grams of protein per serving
- Sweet Cold Foam that you can customize with any syrup
Plus, customize your drink with one of the following syrups:
- Prickly pear
- Toffee nut
- Sugar-free caramel
- Sugar-free hazelnut
- Sugar-free vanilla
Will we see you at the grand opening Monday morning? Tag us in your coffee pics using @hvilleblast and #hvilleblast.
Reviewed by Michael Seale.
You must be logged in to post a comment.