It’s almost the weekend, and we’ve got a handful of exciting openings in and around Huntsville that you need to know about. Read on for all the details.
BoxLunch is a curated pop culture gift store with a twist—for every $10 you spend in store, BoxLunch makes a donation to Feeding America. They’re celebrating their grand opening with a weekend full of celebrations at Parkway Place this weekend. Here are the details:
- Address: 2801 S Memorial Pkwy, Huntsville, AL 35801
- Grand opening: Saturday, Jan. 14 and Sunday, Jan. 15, 12-4PM, featuring a DJ, trivia and prizes
2. Huntsville Pet Resort
Memorial Parkway is getting a new pet resort, brought to you by the owner of Paradise Pet Resort in Madison. Your furry friends are about to have a new favorite vacay spot.
- Address: 2308 Memorial Pkwy SW, Huntsville, AL 35801
- Opening date: Anticipated March 1
3. Lanier House
Lanier House is almost ready to bring high-tea elegance to downtown Madison. The tea room will serve afternoon tea and will also have rentable event space—I’m seeing a perfect spot for bridal showers, bachelorette luncheons and more.
- Address: 20 Martin St, Madison, AL 35758
- Opening date: Tuesday Jan. 17
- Make a reservation
4. Fire & Spice at Fractal Brewing Project
Fire & Spice fans, you’re about to have a permanent place for delicious tacos. The food truck’s residency at Fractal Brewing Project begins soon, and you’re invited to the soft opening this weekend.
- Address: 3200 Leeman Ferry Rd SW, Huntsville, AL 35801
- Soft opening: Saturday, Jan. 14 and Sunday, Jan. 15, 5-10PM
- Grand opening: Friday, Jan. 20, 5PM
5. Kroger on County Line Road
After a delay, the new Kroger on County Line Road is under construction. According to Rocket City Connect, the area is expected to have 100,000 square feet of shopping space.
- Address: Intersection of County Line Road and Hwy 72, Huntsville, AL 35758
- Expected opening: TBA
Stay updated on Huntsville’s buzziest openings by subscribing to the Hville Blast newsletter.
You must be logged in to post a comment.