Clift Farm already has a Chipotle, Jonathan’s Grille, Slim Chickens, Papa Murphy’s, Chick-fil-a and Taco Mama. But they’re not done yet. Here’s 7 more eateries coming soon.
- Maple Street Biscuit Co.: This Florida-based brunch spot specializing in modern comfort food is coming soon to Madison.
- Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar: If you’re a fan of burgers that tend toward the wild side, you’ll like this spot.
- Five Guys: Five Guys its appearance in Town Madison this past summer, and now those famous burgers are coming to Clift Farm, too!
- Cava: The first Huntsville-area location just opened on Whitesburg Drive, and it’s definitely worth the hype. Get ready for some fantastic Mediterranean bowls and pitas at this second location in Madison.
- Nothing Bundt Cakes: This one’s the newest of Clift Farm’s announcements—a sweet addition to the lineup!
- Walk-On’s Sports Bistreaux: Game days in Madison are about to get a little better with Walk-On’s Cajun cuisine.
- Culver’s: Custard or burgers—which one are you getting first at this new location?
Where you can find them
So when will we be able to visit these spots? We’re waiting to hear when they’ll be open, but we’ll be sure to update you when we know! In the meantime, here’s where you can find Clift Farm and all the restaurants already open there.
Which one of these new spots are you most excited for? Let us know by tagging us on social media @hvilleblast or by using our hashtag #hvilleblast.