Taco Tuesday lovers, you’re about to get a new North Alabama spot to celebrate—Del Taco is about to open six new locations in the Huntsville area.
Here’s everything you need to know:
New for North Alabama
Currently, there’s only one Del Taco location in Alabama, in Phenix City. That’s all about to change thanks to franchisee Sam Abusaleem. He’s bringing six new stores to North Alabama.
Locations haven’t been announced yet, but we’ll be sure to update you when they have been.
Here’s what I’m ordering
There’s nothing quite like getting to try out a new restaurant. After looking over Del Taco’s menu, here are the items on my list to try:
- I’m curious about the Crunchtada, a crunchy tostada topped with beans, queso, avocado, beef or chicken.
- Del Taco just released a new selection of crispy chicken tacos. I’d try the Chipotle Crispy Chicken Taco.
- For classic tacos, give me the Carne Asada + Guac Stuffed Quesadilla Taco.
- Though Del Taco is an American-style Mexican spot, they’ve also got a selection of classic fast food fare. I’d try the Chili Cheddar Fries from that category.
- I can’t forget desserts. I’m going for the Caramel Cheesecake Bites and a Mini Chocolate Shake.