Madison coffee connoisseurs, the wait is (basically) over—Phase I of Honest Coffee Madison’s grand opening is happening this weekend!
Read on to find out what to expect at the new storefront, which officially opens Saturday, October 15.
What is Phase I?
You can expect the grand opening of Honest Coffee Madison to occur in two phases. The good news? You’ll be able to get all your favorite coffee drinks—including seasonal specials—as soon as the shop opens Saturday morning.
Also available in Phase I: teas, acai bowls + pastries.
During Phase II, the restaurant will start rolling out breakfast items. Later phases will include more menu offerings until the Madison location is serving the full menu available at the Huntsville storefront.
BONUS: Don’t miss out on these 27 seasonal coffee specials in Huntsville this fall.
What to expect
For fans of Honest Coffee in downtown Huntsville, the new shop will be familiar but fresh.
“We have incorporated the same vibe from the Huntsville shop but enhanced it with murals from local artist Jessie Andrews (Honeyblood Art).”Haley Clemons, Marketing Director, Honest Coffee Roasters
BONUS: Get to know local muralist Jessie Andrews, AKA Honey Blood.
Though you may have to wait a few weeks for the full menu to be available, you’ll be able to find these coffee and tea drinks ASAP:
- Apple of my Chai, with Piper + Leaf Chai, apple juice and honey
- Pecan Pie Latte, with brown sugar + molasses
- The Basic Witch, a pumpkin spice latte perfect for these chilly fall mornings
- Gimme S’more, available with oat milk (barista recommended) or regular
- Bootlegger, a fan favorite latte with bourbon caramel sauce
- The Bees Knees, a salted honey + cinnamon latte
- Plus more
Where to find it
Here’s where to find Honest Coffee Madison:
- Address: 92 Shorter St Suite A, Madison, AL 35758
- Hours: 6:30AM-3PM for the grand opening
- Follow Honest Madison on Instagram for more updates
What are you ordering first? Share your coffee order with us on social media by tagging @hvilleblast and using #hvilleblast.
You must be logged in to post a comment.