A massive industrial park is headed for Huntsville after a joint investment venture purchased land on Greenbrier Parkway. Huntsville West Industrial Park, as the project is dubbed, will emcompass roughly 2 million square feet.
The project is in the planning phase right now, but here is what we know:
Location, Location, Location
According to the Birmingham Business Journal, the industrial park — a partnership between Fairway Investments of Birmingham and Triad Properties of Huntsville — is adjacent to Amazon and Vuteq and in close proximity to Polaris, a Target fulfillment center and the $2.3B Mazda-Toyota manufacturing plant.
Here are a few more details of the project:
- The 135-acre property along Greenbrier Parkway in Huntsville was purchased by Fairway Investments and Triad Properties July 29.
- The infrastructure work along with the construction of a 385,000 square foot industrial-warehouse-distribution building will begin this fall.
- The Fairway-Triad joint venture plans to develop distribution, warehouse and logistics space on a speculative and build-to-suit basis.
- Building sizes will range from 250,000 square feet to 400,000 square feet, with the site plan offering the capability to develop a 650,000-square-foot bulk distribution facility.
- Grading plans have been submitted to the city for permitting, and the civil engineering construction plans will be completed in the next three weeks.
- The facility include 32′ minimum clear height, 60′ speed bays, ESFR sprinklers, with a 185 minimum truck court depth with abundant auto and trailer parking.
The partnership behind the project
This industrial park in Huntsville is just the latest project for Fairway and Triad, which have been investing and developing office and industrial real estate together for more than 15 years.
“Fairway has been a trusted partner that treats their relationships with honesty, integrity, and respect. Simply put, the Fairway team always does the right thing for the right reasons. Triad has developed more than 5M square feet of industrial properties in Atlanta, Dallas, and Huntsville. We are especially enthused about starting our first building on this strategic Greenbrier Parkway site with Fairway.”Fuller McClendon, Triad Properties
Triad Properties was founded in 1993 as a Huntsville-based real estate development company that specialized in developing, leasing and managing office build-to-suits for Fortune 500 and local companies in the Huntsville market.
Follow Hville Blast on Facebook, TikTok and Instagram, and be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you don’t miss announcements on what’s happening in and around Huntsville.
You must be logged in to post a comment.