Looking for a new exercise experience in Huntsville? You’re in luck—Three15 Studio is celebrating the grand opening of its first Huntsville location Thursday, February 10.
We’ve got the scoop here.
What is Three15?
Three15 combines barre, cycling and strength training for a fast-paced but fun workout.
Choose from one of the following class types:
- Basic: A slow-paced, 45-minute class for beginners or anyone new to the Three15 method
- Bonus Ride: The classic Three15 class with 20 extra minutes of cycling time
- Ride45: A cycle-only class with 15 minutes of legs, 15 minutes of arms and 15 minutes of core work
- Thirty5: A 35-minute version of the classic Three15 class for those with limited time
- Three15: 15 minutes of cycling, 15 minutes of barre and 15 minutes of strength work; the studio’s “signature” class
- Three15 at 3:15 for girls: A once-a-week class designed for elementary and middle-school girls
Three15 has three other studios: one in Birmingham, one in Homewood and one in Tuscaloosa.
Several different membership options are available, from single class passes to year-long contracts.
Here are a few class pass options:
- Single class: $22
- 10-class pass: $175
- 40-class pass: $550
If you’d rather join on a monthly basis, prices are:
- 1-month membership: $175/month
- 3-month membership: $165/month
- 6-month membership: $160/month
- 12-month membership: $155/month
With a monthly membership, you get one class per day.
Grand opening details
Three15 invites Huntsville to explore their new space this evening. Check out the retail space, grab a bite and maybe even sign up for your first class tonight—here are the details:
Time: Come and go as you please 5PM-7PM