Lincoln Mill’s newest restaurant will finally open its doors this week.
Fusion Barbecue will have its official opening tomorrow, May 25, with a grand opening planned next Wednesday, June 1. Read on for all the details.
Lincoln Mill’s newest opening
Fusion Barbecue is located in the revamped Lincoln Mill development, a historic facility that is getting a new life thanks to Crunkleton Commercial Real Estate Group. Other tenants at Lincoln Mill include:
- Three15 fitness studio, which opened earlier this year
- Iron Tribe Fitness, coming soon
- The Foundry Coffee Roaster, coming soon
The development is also just down the road from the old Lincoln Mill Commissary, which you may know now as the home of L’Etoile Patisserie (one of my favorite spots), Holtz Leather and Preservation Company.
A new take on BBQ
Fusion Barbecue’s menu features BBQ classics like pulled pork sandwiches, mac and cheese and fall-off-the-bone ribs. But, it also features innovative new options like barbecue bao, nachos and meatballs, plus a digital-forward ordering system that puts the customer’s experience first.
At Fusion, you’ll also find a drink menu full of delicious and inventive cocktails. Here are a few we think sound interesting:
- Jade Empress, featuring mint, cucumber, simple syrup, lemon and Empress Gin
- Lychee Martini, a citrusy south Asian-inspired drink featuring Titos, St. Germain and lychee
- Welcome to the Jungle, a rum-based drink with orange juice, pineapple, demerara syrup, dragonfruit and lime juice
- The Wagyu Old Fashioned, a “one-of-a-kind” old fashioned with bourbon that has been fat-washed in renderings from smoked wagyu brisket for a smoky flavor
Here’s where you can find it:
- Address: 1300 Meridian St N, Huntsville, AL 35801
- Hours: Sunday, Tuesday-Thursday 11AM-11PM; Friday-Saturday 11AM-1PM
- Facebook | Instagram | Website
What are you ordering first? Let us know on Facebook and Instagram, and don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so you don’t miss a thing.
You must be logged in to post a comment.