New Orleans style coffee is one step closer to Madison.
PJ’s Coffee is opening its first Madison County location Monday, August 1. Read on for all the details, + what we’re ordering.
Madison’s newest coffee shop
We let you know PJ’s was coming all the way back in February of this year, so we’re excited to finally have an opening date for the New Orleans-based coffee joint.
In anticipation of their upcoming opening, PJ’s is looking for baristas.
“We’re excited to find new team members to join the PJ’s Coffee family and help us serve delicious roasts inspired by the French Quarter to the Madison community. PJ’s prides itself in the warmth and craftsmanship that goes into each drink, and we need talented, dedicated baristas to help us achieve that. We can’t wait to get our team ready to open our doors in August!”Vishwa Parikh, PJ’s Franchisee and Co-owner, in a press release
You can find the new location at 243 Browns Ferry Rd, Madison, AL 35758. We’ll let you know the shop’s hours as soon as we find out.
Our menu recs
PJ’s is known for great coffee, delicious beignets and more. Here’s what we’re ordering from each menu category:
- Coffee: I’m trying the Mocha Granita for a break from this summer heat.
- Tea: I can’t resist a Chai Tea Latte, and PJ’s serves theirs with whipped cream on top—yum.
- Classics: It’s a toss-up between the Frozen Lemonade + Frozen Hot Chocolate—looks like it’ll be a game-time decision.
- Seasonal specials: Southern Honey Sweet Iced Tea for me, please!
- Pastries: A Strawberry + Cream Cheese Croissant sounds irresistible.
- Sandwiches: Give me the Bacon, Egg + Cheese for breakfast and the Turkey and Swiss for lunch.
And—it goes without saying—I’m definitely grabbing an order of beignets to go.
Are you ready for PJ’s Coffee to open in Madison? Subscribe to the Hville Blast newsletter to make sure you catch all the news about openings around town!
You must be logged in to post a comment.