Apartments in Huntsville are springing up in droves it seems, as the city keeps up with its rapid population growth. One of these new apartment complexes, The Gallery at Lowe Mill, is close to completion and set to open in just a few months.
Here’s what we know about these cool new apartments:
The Gallery at Lowe Mill
The Gallery is Huntsville’s latest multifamily development located next to Lowe Mill—the popular arts and entertainment facility near downtown Huntsville.
Here are a few tidbits on The Gallery at Lowe Mill:
- Construction began earlier this year on the complex, and it is expected to open in October.
- The Gallery at Lowe Mill includes 107 units.
- The complex is a mixture of two-bedroom, one-bedroom and studio apartments.
- Owners are negotiating the lease of 2,900 square feet of restaurant space beneath the apartment homes.
Mixed-use developments are everywhere
This project is one of several developments of its kind in Huntsville.
Here are some other mixed-use and multifamily developments making progress right now.
- Upland Park and Arcadia in Research Park
- Stadium Commons near Joe Davis Stadium
- Front Row, CityCentre and Vista at Councill Square in Downtown Huntsville
- Anthem House and Wellory Living in MidCity
Want updates like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up for our newsletter today.