If you’re looking for holiday fun but don’t want to break the bank, we’ve got you covered.
These beloved Huntsville holiday outings are organized by price per person, so you can take part in all the Christmas cheer Huntsville has to offer without spending more than you bargained for.
- Friday Flurries + the Holiday Light Show at Bridge Street Town Centre: Bridge Street has a light show and snow every Friday and Saturday night through Dec. 23. | More info
- Christkindlmarket: Bavarian-style Christmas market happening at the Orion Dec. 9-11. | More info
- Last Minute Holiday Market: A holiday market for the shoppers who still have a full list of gifts to buy (AKA my people), happening Saturday, Dec. 18. | More info
- Huntsville Tinsel Trail: Head to Big Spring Park to take a look at dozens of decorated trees, open to the public 27/7 through Jan. 2. | More info
- Miracle at MidCity Snowflake Tent: There are several different ways to enjoy The Camp’s annual pop-up Christmas bar, but did you know you can reserve a table in the Snowflake Tent for free? Miracle is open through Dec. 24. | More info
- Mrs. Claus’ Snow Stroll on Gaslight Alley: It’s snowing in Huntsville every Friday and Saturday night through Dec. 17. Take a walk down Stovehouse’s Gaslight Alley and browse the shops there. There will also be kid-friendly activities at many stores (some free, some $5). | More info
- Galaxy of Lights (driving): $25/vehicle | Get tickets | Dec. 1-16
- Galaxy of Lights (walking): $19/adult, $12/child 15 and under | Get tickets | Dec. 17-Jan. 1 (Closed Christmas Day)
- Ice Skating, Winter Park at the Orion: $14.99/adult, $12.99/child 12 and under ($5 discount if you bring your own skates) | Get tickets at the door | Nov. 22-Jan. 29
- Skating in the Park: $15/adult, $10/child 9 and under, $13/person for groups of 10+ ($5 discount if you bring your own skates) | Get tickets at the door | Nov. 18-Jan. 8
- A Christmas Carol, presented by Fantasy Playhouse: $21/adult, $16/child 18 and under | Get tickets | Showtimes Dec. 8, 9, 10 + 11
- Grab a holiday treat: We’ve got guides to eggnog, apple cider, hot chocolate + more.
- Star of Bethlehem at the U.S. Space and Rocket Center: $17/adult, $14/child | Get tickets | Showtimes Dec. 16, 21, 22, 26, 28 +30
- The Nutcracker, presented by the Huntsville Ballet: Tickets from $35-$35 | Get tickets | Showtimes on Dec. 9, 10 + 11
- Rocket City Christmas Light Show: $30/vehicle | Get tickets | Runs through Jan. 1