Restaurants, retail, residential property and more—Huntsville’s recent growth is almost too much to keep up with. Almost.
Thankfully, you’ve got the Hville Blast team to keep you informed. What would you do without us? 😉 Below, we’ve rounded up seven new openings in Huntsville that you don’t want to miss.
1. Salt Factory Pub
Salt Factory Pub opened yesterday in MidCity. We’ve already given you the info about the Georgia-based restaurant, and we’re excited to have yet another MidCity spot to try soon.
I’m most excited about trying the restaurant’s delicious menu selections. I think I can hear the Chicken Fried Chicken calling my name…
- Location: 6000 Stax Street NW, Huntsville, AL 35806
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 4-10PM; Friday-Saturday 4-11PM
2. Grimaldi’s Pizzeria
Alabama’s first Grimaldi’s Pizzeria officially opened today. (PS: Make sure you’re following us on Instagram for a look at the new spot.) If you’ve been looking for an authentic, New York-style pizza experience, search no longer.
I’m most excited about that dessert menu. Tiramisu, cheesecake and cannolis—what more could you ask for?
- Location: 2724 Carl T Jones Dr SE, Huntsville, AL 35802
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 11AM-9PM; Friday-Saturday 11AM-10PM
3. Sa Za Serious Italian
Town Madison’s newest Italian restaurant will be the second location for Montgomery-based Sa Za Serious Italian. Chef Joe DiMaggio Jr.’s menu of new takes on traditional, family recipes will be a perfect fit in North Alabama.
I’m most excited about having a new place where I can enjoy my favorite food group…which, of course, is pasta.
- Location: 501 Town Madison Blvd, Suite A, Madison, AL 35758
- Anticipated opening date: Summer 2022
4. The Bakingtist
In the center of the Venn diagram between science and baking, you’ll find The Bakingtist. Currently a “microbakery” operating out of a 1,000-square-foot apartment, The Bakingtist is working toward opening its first storefront downtown later this year. Until then, you can order pastries online + find them at farmers markets around town.
I’m most excited about all. the. baked. goods. Plus, I’ve got my eye on the DIY Sourdough Starter Kit for sale on the website…I might have to grab one when it’s in stock again + finally begin my sourdough journey.
- Location: Downtown Huntsville
- Anticipated opening date: August 2022
- Follow for updates: Facebook | Instagram
5. Eggs Up Grill
Eggs Up Grill is poised to be Madison’s next go-to spot for all things breakfast. The new spot will be the franchise’s first Alabama location and should be open for business this summer.
I’m most excited about trying the delicious menu offerings, like the Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes.
- Location: 300 Hughes Rd, Madison, AL 35758
- Anticipated opening date: July 2022
- Follow for updates: Facebook
6. The Peach Cobbler Factory
One of my favorite warm-weather desserts is about to get a lot more convenient. Thank goodness The Peach Cobbler Factory will be in South Huntsville, a bit of a drive from Madison—otherwise, I might have to implement some serious self-control tactics.
I’m most excited about the fact that I’ll be able to get a scoop of cobbler with fresh vanilla ice cream at any time. Why hasn’t this happened sooner?
- Location: 7216 Bailey Cove Rd SE, Huntsville, AL 35802
- Anticipated opening date: TBD, but hoping for this summer
- Follow for updates: Facebook
7. Magnolia Soap & Bath Co
We’re so excited for the upcoming grand opening of Magnolia Soap & Bath Co at Bridge Street. The shop specializes in plant-based products designed with sensitive skin in mind.
I’m most excited about all kinds of new products to try, from additions to my self care regimen to candles + other household goods.
- Location: 365 The Bridge St, Huntsville, AL 35806
- Anticipated opening date: Late May 2022
- Shop online