Have you tried Turbo Coffee yet? If you’re in Tuscaloosa or Florence, I’m hoping the answer is, “of course!”
Huntsvillians will be able to join the Turbo club tomorrow, as Huntsville’s first Turbo Coffee location will open at Lincoln Mill Tuesday morning, Oct. 18.
Everything you need to know
- Address: Lincoln Mills Building #1, 1300 Meridian St N, Huntsville, AL 35801
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 6AM-3PM for the soft opening
What we’re ordering
Turbo Coffee is known for delicious, handcrafted coffee drinks + great acai bowls and other eats. Here’s what I can’t wait to order when I visit:
- Coffee: The Moto Mocha mixes chocolate milk and cold brew for a perfectly sweet morning pick-me-up.
- Not coffee: I love a Chai Latte in the afternoon.
- Eats: I’ve heard great things about Turbo’s Avocado Toast.
- Smoothies: I’m trying the Mad Mango smoothie for a bit of a tropical escape.
- Bowls: You really can’t go wrong with a classic Acai Bowl, and Turbo has some of the best.
The coffee shop is also a roastery, so you can grab a bag of Turbo coffee beans while you’re in store or order online for an elevated at-home coffee experience.
Will you be at the soft opening this week? Tag us in your photos from the soft opening on social media using @hvilleblast and #hvilleblast.