Over the last six months, my household has received more wedding invitations than can reasonably fit on anyone’s fridge. Wedding season is in full swing.
We’ve already told you how to have the perfect bachelorette party in Huntsville. But don’t worry, grooms—we haven’t forgotten about you! Here’s your guide to all the spots you need to hit for your perfect Huntsville bachelor party.
Get your grub on
1. Try Texas de Brazil
If your groom is a fan of fresh, all you can eat meat, you don’t need to miss Texas de Brazil. The Brazilian steakhouse offers selections like parmesan-crusted pork loin, picanha, bacon-wrapped chicken breast and more.
Find it at Bridge Street Town Centre, 350 The Bridge St Suite 124, Huntsville, AL 35806. Their hours are:
- Sunday: 3-9PM
- Tuesday-Thursday: 5-9PM
- Friday: 5-9:30PM
- Saturday: 3-9:30PM
2. Trust our guides for something tried and true
If you’re looking for the classics, we’ve got you covered. Find guides to all your bachelor party staples here:
- 7 Huntsville-area pizza places you need to try right now
- Our guide to 11 of the best local burgers in Huntsville
- Your ultimate guide to the best wings in Huntsville—7 spots to know
Grab a drink
3. Head to SiP
Nothing says bachelor party like a whisky + cigar bar. SiP in downtown Huntsville should fulfill that requirement perfectly.
- Address: 111 Greene St NE, Huntsville, AL 35801
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 3-11PM; Friday 3PM-1AM; Saturday 12PM-1AM
4. Do a brewery tour
If you like beer, Huntsville’s got options. Follow Downtown Huntsville, Inc.’s Craft Beer Trail, or check out our guide to Huntsville-area breweries to make sure you don’t miss a spot. You might just find your next favorite beer (and some delicious food, too).
Test your athletic skills
5. Golf for all weather (and skill levels)
Who knew we had so many golf options in Huntsville? Consider these:
- Head to Topgolf to work on your swing. There are plenty of different golf-themed games to play, which is great for beginners and pros alike.
- Consider buying your groom a golf lesson from X-Golf Huntsville. Plus, the golf simulator is a great option when the weather isn’t cooperating.
- Get out on the course. Area options include the Sunset Landing Golf Course at the Huntsville International Airport, the RTJ Huntsville course in Hampton Cove, and The Links on Redstone Arsenal.
6. Try your hand at axe throwing
We’ve got at least two different places where you can throw axes:
- Civil Axe Throwing, located at Campus No. 805, 2620 Clinton Ave W suite b room 210, Huntsville, AL 35801
- Bad Axe Throwing, located downtown at 105 Washington St SE Suite 100, Huntsville, AL 35801
7. Attempt something more extreme
- American Ninja Warrior course
- Olympic trampolines
- Zip line
- Air track freestyle basketball
- Extreme dodgeball
Game with the guys
8. Kick it at an old-school arcade
Pints and Pixels is the arcade/bar combo you’ve been searching for. Plus, it’s near Straight to Ale, Yellowhammer and X-Golf, so you can hit up a few spots while you’re in the area. Here’s where you can find it:
- Address: 2500 Clinton Ave W h, Huntsville, AL 35805
- Hours: Sunday, Tuesday-Thursday 12-9PM; Friday-Saturday 12PM-12AM
9. Head where the classics meet new tech
Huntsville’s arcade selections have been seriously upgraded in the last few years. Options include:
- Dave and Busters, a long-time go-to for gaming, food and more.
- Main Event, a new spot with pool, bowling, laser tag and arcade games.
10. Try out some trails
11. Book a campsite
Head to Monte Sano State Park to rent a cabin or a campsite with one of the best views in town. While you’re there, take advantage of shows at the Von Braun Planetarium, the disc golf course and lots of trails.
What are your can’t-miss bachelor party destinations in Huntsville? Let us know by tagging @hvilleblast and using #hvilleblast on social media.